Kali Linux is a well-known operating system that is used for experimental purposes, especially to create a dummy environment for testing hacking attacks.
How to install Kali Linux on your Android device
To install Kali Linux on your Android device, follow these steps:
- You must first download and install the Linux Deploy app from the Google Play Store .
- Once installed, run this application and tap the download button.
- Then tap on the distribution option and change it to Kali Linux .
- Now scroll to the top of the screen and tap the Install button.
- Wait for the download to complete. It depends on how fast your internet is.
- Then you need to download and install the VNC Viewer app from the PlayStation.
- Run this app and complete all the settings.
- Now tap on the Connect button.
This way you can use the Kali Linux operating system on your Android device .
Install Kali Linux on Android (need root)
For Android users, we have a fun professional way on how to install it on any Android phone. So read the post thoroughly.
Kali Linux is widely used for hacker intrusion testing and is best suited to create a dummy environment for testing various types of hacking attacks. And this great operating system can now be installed on your Android too, you should be surprised but it is possible you can install It on your Android with our complete guide below.
How to install Kali Linux on Android
This way you can download this operating system, install all Linux files on your Android, and then use the complete interface for pentesting or any other method you like. So read all the steps below to continue.
- Charging full Android device
- Good internet connection (to download it)
- Android Rooted ( your Android rooting guide )
- 5GB of free storage inside the phone
How to install Kali Linux on any Android phone:
First of all, download and install the Deploy Linux app on your Android from the Google Play Store.
Now, after downloading and installing it, launch the app on your device and click on the download button.
Now tap Distribution and change it to Kali Linux instead of Linux.
So Now scroll up and click the Install button at the top.
Wait now for your download to finish and this will vary depending on your internet speed.
Download and install the VNC Viewer app on your Android from the Google Play Store now.
Launch the app now and complete the settings shown in the image below.
Now click on the Connect button.
Now, it is is now installed on your Android and you can set up a fake hack environment on your Android.
So above is the complete installation guide of Install Kali Linux On Any Android. Using this app you can test your knowledge of stop attacks on your mind using the program discussed above. Try this today Hope you like our work, share it with others. If you encounter any problems at any of the steps mentioned above, comment.