Sometimes checking your Android phone’s data and battery usage details can play a huge role in saving your phone’s resources.
How to view battery usage details
Its life issues on Android phones are one of the most commonly discussed issues among users. The rapid decline of battery life in Android smartphones is a fact that cannot be denied. But there are always tips and tricks that can dramatically increase your battery life.
But first of all, as a user of the device, you first need to have a better understanding of your phone’s daily battery usage in order to manage your battery life.
- Go to the Settings section of your phone.
- Then tap on the Battery option.
- Now tap on the Usage Details option on the Battery page.
- After this, details on battery usage will be displayed.
How to view details of your mobile data usage
Now that we’ve talked about displaying the details of your device’s battery usage, it’s not bad to take a look at how you view your mobile data usage details.
- Go to the Settings section of your phone first.
- Then tap on the WiFi and Internet option.
- Now select the Data Usage feature.
- After selecting this option, the details of your phone’s data usage will be displayed.
How to record Android phone screen
In older versions of the Android operating system it was not possible to record (film) the screen when working with different applications. But now with the AZ screen recorder app you can do it. You will also be able to crop and edit recorded videos.
- Go to the Google Play Store first and download the AZ Screen Recorder app.
- After installing, open the app and select the part of the screen you want to capture the tasks in this section.
- Then tap on the red icon of the camcorder in the panel that appears to start the reverse number from 3 to 1.
- Keep working with your phone as usual until you decide to stop recording .
- Now drag the notification bar from top to bottom and tap the Pause or Stop button.